STOREWIDE SALE ADD TO CART TO SEE SAVINGS
2 Ton 15.2 SEER2 Goodman Heat Pump Condensing Unit GSZH502410
• High-efficiency scroll compressor
• SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
• Copper tube/ enhanced aluminum fin coil- 5mm diameter on 1.5-3.5T
• Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
• Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
• Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
• High- and low-pressure switches
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
• Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
• Removable grille style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
• Steel louver coil guard
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
• When properly anchored, meets the 2020 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for
(Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Condenser Fan Motor|
|Refrigerant Line Size¹|
|Liquid Line Size (“O.D.)||⅜"|
|Suction Line Size (“O.D.)||¾"|
|Refrigerant Connection Size|
|Liquid Valve Size (“O.D.)||⅜"|
|Suction Valve Size (“O.D.)||¾"|
|Valve Connection Type||Sweat|
|Refrigerant Charge (oz.)||118|
|Volts/Phase (60 Hz)||208/230|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity ²||15.3|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection ³||25|
|Min / Max Volts||197/253|
|Electrical Conduit Size||1/2" or 3/4"|
¹ Tested and rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 210/240
² Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs
will require larger wire sizes ³ Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
• Always check the S&R plate for electrical data on the unit being installed.
• Installer will need to supply ⅞” to 1⅛” adapters for suction line connections.
• Unit is charged with refrigerant for 15’ of ⅜” liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per Installation Instructions Final Charge Procedure.
• Installation of these units requires the specified TXV Kit to be installed on the indoor coil.
THE SPECIFIED TXV IS DETERMINED BY THE OUTDOOR UNIT NOT THE INDOOR COIL.