STOREWIDE SALE ADD TO CART TO SEE SAVINGS
CHPTA1822B4 – 1.5 Ton – Horizontal A Coil – Cased – TXV Included – 22″ Width
A horizontal case coil is constructed from aluminum, which has a lower thermal conductivity than copper. This makes the tube more resistant to heat loss, which increases efficiency and decreases operating costs. The internal grooves in the tubing allow for more airflow to pass through the closed-loop system. The thermostat is factory installed onto your unit and located on the bottom of your unit because of its location to help with air flow when cooling or heating up your house or office space.
You’ll find that this type of coil is the easiest to service and maintain. The products design makes it easy to clean, work on, and fix.
The Goodman horizontal case coil was designed with added features to keep your heating and cooling system running at optimized levels. The beauty of this design is that it can be installed in either a new or retrofit application. Once you’ve decided on the model of outdoor unit that you want to purchase, simply select from our extensive selection of coils and choose an option that matches the type, model and efficiency rating of your new or existing outdoor unit. If you are in the search for an evaporator coil, a horizontal case coil is an ideal choice for both residential and commercial applications!
• All-Aluminum evaporator coil
• Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
• Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
• CAPT, CAPTA, CHPT, CHPTA models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
• CAPF, CAPFA, CAUF, CAUFA, CHPF, CSCF models feature a check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
• Vertical and horizontal models available
• 21” depth for easier attic access
• Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
• Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
• Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
• DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
• UV-resistant drain pan
• AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Model||Cabinet Dimensions||Nominal Tons||Connection||Ship Weight (lbs)|