STOREWIDE SALE ADD TO CART TO SEE SAVINGS
CHPTA2426B4 – 2.0 Ton – Horizontal A Coil – Cased – TXV Included – 26″ Width
The TXV is a defrost control device that uses the refrigerant flow to the evaporator coil to control defrost operation. When ice builds up on the outdoor side of an air conditioner’s evaporator coil, it blocks airflow, causing both low cooling efficiency and high energy consumption. To remove this blockage and restore efficient operation, it’s necessary to periodically use a small amount of refrigerant to melt away this ice build-up (defrosting). The TXV is designed in such a way that when it senses low refrigerant levels in its gas passages during normal heating cycles, it automatically opens one or more valves inside itself so that defrost operation can begin.
R-410A is a blend of HFCs that is intended to provide the same performance as R-22, but with a lower global warming potential. R-410A also has properties that make it more environmentally friendly than R-22. When you consider all the factors, replacing your old system with an energy efficient air conditioning unit is a great way to save money on energy costs and help protect the environment at the same time.
Whether you’re looking for a horizontal coil with TXV or a cased unit, we have what you need. We have all of our products listed on our website so that you can easily find the product that meets your needs. If there are any questions about products or ordering, please feel free to contact us at any time.
• All-Aluminum evaporator coil
• Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
• Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
• CAPT, CAPTA, CHPT, CHPTA models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
• CAPF, CAPFA, CAUF, CAUFA, CHPF, CSCF models feature a check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
• Vertical and horizontal models available
• 21” depth for easier attic access
• Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
• Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
• Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
• DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
• UV-resistant drain pan
• AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Model||Cabinet Dimensions||Nominal Tons||Connection||Ship Weight (lbs)|
Availability: In stock