STOREWIDE SALE ADD TO CART TO SEE SAVINGS
CHPTA3026C4 – 2.5 Ton – Horizontal A Coil – Cased – TXV Included – 26″ Width
A horizontal case coil is a coil used in HVAC systems to transfer heat from the air to the refrigerant. It is a critical part of the system, as it helps ensure that your home stays warm in the winter and cool in summer.
A horizontal furnace case coil is made from copper tubing and fins, which are designed to increase its surface area and allow for maximum efficiency. A horizontal furnace case coil is an easy way to help ensure the success of your HVAC system.
If you have questions about these types of coils, don’t hesitate to contact us! We are always happy to help our customers find the right solution for their heating and cooling needs.
• All-Aluminum evaporator coil
• Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
• Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
• CAPT, CAPTA, CHPT, CHPTA models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
• CAPF, CAPFA, CAUF, CAUFA, CHPF, CSCF models feature a check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
• Vertical and horizontal models available
• 21” depth for easier attic access
• Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
• Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
• Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
• DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
• UV-resistant drain pan
• AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Model||Cabinet Dimensions||Nominal Tons||Connection||Ship Weight (lbs)|