STOREWIDE SALE ADD TO CART TO SEE SAVINGS
Goodman 2 Ton 15.2 SEER2 A/C Straight Cool Condenser GSXH502410 R-410a
THIS IS NOT A HEAT PUMP CONDENSING UNIT.
• High-efficiency scroll compressor
• Factory-installed filter drier
• Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
• Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil -5mm diameter on 1.5-3.0T
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI Certified
• ETL Listed
• Removable grille-style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Steel louver coil guard
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
• When properly anchored, meets the 2020 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Nominal Cooling (BTU/h)||24,000|
|Condenser Fan Motor|
|Refrigerant Line Size|
|Liquid Line Size (“O.D.)||⅜"|
|Suction Line Size (“O.D.)||¾"|
|Refrigerant Connection Size|
|Liquid Valve Size (“O.D.)||⅜"|
|Suction Valve Size (“O.D.)||¾"|
|Voltage-Phase (60 Hz)||208/230-1|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity||15.3|
|Max. Overcurrent Protection||25|
|Min / Max Volts||197/253|
|Electrical Conduit Size||½" or ¾"|
|Equipment Weight (lbs)||151|
|Ship Weight (lbs)||169|
¹ Line sizes denoted for 25’ line sets, tested and rated in accordance with ARI Standard 210/240. For other line set lengths or sizes,
refer to the Installation Instructions and/or the Long Line Set Applications guide.
² Installer will need to supply ¾” to ⅞” adapters for suction line connections.
³ Installer will need to supply ⅞” to 1⅛” adapters for suction line connections.
4 Unit is factory charged with refrigerant for 15’ of ⅜” liquid line. System charge must be adjusted per the Final Charge Adjustment
procedure found in the Installation Instructions.
5 Wire size should be determined in accordance with National Electrical Codes; extensive wire runs will require larger wire sizes
6 Must use time-delay fuses or HACR-type circuit breakers of the same size as noted.
Availability: In stock