STOREWIDE SALE ADD TO CART TO SEE SAVINGS
CHPTA3026B4 – 2.5 Ton – Horizontal A Coil – Cased – TXV Included – 26″ Width
The Goodman Horizontal Case Coil is designed for horizontal installation. It uses a refrigerant fin and tube evaporator coil, with a built-in thermal expansion valve to ensure optimal performance. The coil also includes a Flowrater expansion device that ensures proper refrigeration by adjusting the evaporation process based on outside temperature changes in order to protect against freezing your system. Because it’s easy to install, this evaporator is an excellent choice for both residential and commercial buildings alike.
Horizontal coils are more efficient than vertical coils. They’ll heat your room more quickly, without wasting any of the warm air like you’d get with a vertical coil. Horizontal coils also take up less space and are easier to install. If you’re going to be moving around with your heater often, then horizontal is definitely the way to go! The Goodman Horizontal Case Coil is equipped with a thermal expansion valve (TXV) which allows the coil to respond to changes in temperature. This prevents damage to the refrigerant system and helps prevent damage to your compressor.
Goodman coils are proven to perform. They’re built to last, and they’re energy efficient. Goodmans also cost less than most other brands of heating and cooling coils because they’re made with fewer parts and use less materials.
• All-Aluminum evaporator coil
• Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
• Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
• CAPT, CAPTA, CHPT, CHPTA models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
• CAPF, CAPFA, CAUF, CAUFA, CHPF, CSCF models feature a check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
• Vertical and horizontal models available
• 21” depth for easier attic access
• Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
• Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
• Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
• DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
• UV-resistant drain pan
• AHRI certified; ETL listed
|Model||Cabinet Dimensions||Nominal Tons||Connection||Ship Weight (lbs)|
Availability: In stock